vrijdag 9 mei 2014

My favourite webshop

Hi Ladies!

Today, I will you tell you something about my current favourite webshop.

It sounds like regular shopaholic's excuse, but e-shopping makes me feel more conscious about my shopping behaviour: you have more time to choose your product which limits impulse purchases (Yeah I do realize ALL of my purchases are impulse purchases).

Depending on the origin of the webshop, it could take you a couple of weeks to receive the product. This works great for me, because I know when I order something, I really really actually want this product so badly I don't care waiting for weeks or even months.

Two months ago, I discovered Boozyshop. 

Boozyshop is a Dutch beauty webshop with brands you can''t buy in Dutch and Belgian retail stores. They have a wide range of make-up, hair and skin care products.
My absolute favourite is Sleek Make-up (I'll be talking about Sleek later on).


Furthermore, the prices are really inexpensive compared to the prices of your local drugstore! When you order for 50 € or more, Boozyshop offers you free delivery. 

If you are curious about the make-up brands Beautyblender, Tangle Teezer, The Balm, do not hesistate! 

Delivery takes about three days to Belgium.


Cheerio

Eva



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten