donderdag 8 mei 2014

Please excuse my bitchy face

Hi guys

No "HI LADIES" today..

A friend of mine asked me why I only welcome women to my blog.
Good remark.

 It's certainly not forbidden for men to read my blog, however, in the very near future I will talk about subjects no man is interested in. But hey, male readers, I will keep on challenging you ;)


Today I'll be talking be about my syndrome. Don't worry, it's not life-threathening.
It's just something I haven't really been aware of, for years.

I am a very refined and friendly person, I'm mostly positive and cheerful, but when I don't express these feelings with a dazzling Colgate smile, I tend to have what they call "a bitchy resting face".

Check out this Youtube-video and you will understand what I'm talking about. 

I get a lot of remarks every month, people ask my friends "Why does that girl looks so angry?". Having big, dark eyes doesn't really help either. 

No I'm not angry, no I'm not sad, this is my serious face.

Believe me, when people judge you on your bitchy face, it takes ages to convince them you're not a bitch.  

Solution? When people don't really feel comfortable around me, I just try to smile everytime they pass by. Some people will still probably think I'm a bitch, but at least a happy one!

Do you recognize this? Do you suffer from bitchy resting face? Please leave a comment!

Cheerio


Eva


 
 



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt kei tof om te lezen. En NEE ik ben niet lastig. Ik heb alleen zo een gezicht. Blijven schrijven !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen